Good graphic design can inspire, persuade, connect, and motivate. Our goal is to make your communication more effective.
- Design Process
- Cost & Payment
- Business Cards
- Rack Cards
Well designed marketing collateral gets us excited. And chances are it may engage your potential customers in a way that enhances their image of you.
1. Design Brief – Conduct an interview with client and listen to their goals and needs.
2. Develop Estimate & Timetable – We work efficiently with clients in developing successful designs within budgets and time constraints. After the client approves the estimate and before we initiate work, we request a 50% deposit, with the balance billed at the completion of the project.
3. 1st Round: This includes research, brainstorming, collecting resources, conceptual sketches, and computer mock ups.
4. Present to Client – Meet with client or email the designs to the client for review.
5. 2nd Round – Apply client feedback to the design. Sometimes we nail it the fist time, but often there are two or more rounds of design revisions.
6. Finalize – After approval from the client, we transform the design into a print ready format.
7. Print and/or Supply Files To Client – We offer our expertise in working with a variety of printers.
“There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.”
– Milton Glaser